Woodcraft: My First Stool
How often can points be earned? <span style="color: rgb(25, 169, 21); font-weight: 700;">Once a day</span><br/><br/>Let your child learn the basics of woodworking by sawing and nailing together his/her very own woody stool!
- Suitable for ages 9 and above
- No prior experience required
- Learn the use of basic tools (hand saw, hammer, nails, etc.)
- Hands-on experience engaging the senses
- Learn about sustainability
- Take a tour around our fully functional wood workshop
14 November 2021 (Sunday)
2pm – 5pm
26 November 2021 (Friday)
9am – 12pm
☝️Click on the link above for detail and to sign up.☝️
Claim 200 susGain points at the event.